Thursday, February 17, 2011

My first Inchie

So I saw this blog, Every Inchie Monday , and decided that I would like to try it out. You just make one a week, post it on your blog and leave a link on their blog to your post. It may get featured. But the fact that I made this in about ten minutes was so appealling to me! Love stuff that I can make fast. It is 1 x 1 inch. Just a tiny little piece of art.
First I rubbed on three colors of versamagic to make the water and sand colors. I then added a glitter that looks like sand. I glued on five abalone shell fragments to make the flower. I poured diamond glaze over all of the inchie except for the glittered part then added more crystal like glitter to look like the foamy part of the water.
I can not wait to get started on next weeks inchie!!!
Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. That looks so effective beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angela, your inchie is gorgeous... I just love the effect of the sand and the foamy water... just wonderful...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! You've captured the beachy feeling perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beutiful Inchie!! Just love it!!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors and texture--GREAT inchie!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooOO Angela this is awesome. So much detail packed in one tiny inch. Looking forward to more of your inches.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...