Friday, March 4, 2011

DOLL IN PROGRESS

 HELLO! I have been wanting to start a new doll so bad. So the last couple of days, since Dolltown's  grand opening, I have been working on this little lady. I spent about half an hour each night. It is so relaxing! I tried a different paperclay this time and what a HUGE difference. I used the Creative Paper Clay brand. It is just smoother and blends so nice. I decided to use an antique bottle that I filled with little sea shell bits. I think they are abalone. I will keep you posted with her progress.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE--these handmade dolls, and I cannot wait to see her finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be fun watching your doll come to life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...