Thursday, May 19, 2011

Flower ATC for CREATIVE SOULS Swap


This is an ATC I made for the monthly swap I host on the Creative Souls Ning group. The theme was flowers. I have been so busy this last month it is a miracle I was able to get this done. Hopefully my partner will forgive me for being late!
I used a Penny Black stamp for the background. I masked the ballerina, colored the stamp with Tombow markers, spritzed with water and stamped. I chalked the rest of the color, added diamond glaze and crystal fine glitter. The flowers are from a hydrangea punch by Martha Stewart. I glued the centers to the skirt and curled the petals with tweezers while I held the middle down, then added rhinestones. I also added a vintage earring to her hair.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Angela, love it:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! The stamping in the background is beautiful. Always love your mixed media art Angela!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sho clever, using masking to create that fabulous background. Love the floral decoration on her skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this!! As a former ballet dancer, it really speaks to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...