Monday, September 19, 2011

Gladys Cooper ATC's




Hi!!!
I held an open theme ATC swap on Creative souls this month. I had two partners so I made both cards with Gladys Cooper images. The top image I colored with chalks, copic markers, Faber Castle markers and prismacolor pens. I also stamped the background with a distress ink and added a black paper flower with a watch part to her hair.
The second image I use alot of brown and copper colors. Stamped the background again with the distress ink. I stamped the wing on copper colored c/s with versamark and embossed with Judikins sicky stuff embossing powder. Then I added Nutmeg art glitter. I also added diamond glaze to the edges of the card, her dress and wings. I added a feather behind her wing as well. This one is three layers thick.
I hope you are having a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was unable to play this month :(
    These are beautiful Angela !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela these ATCs are gorgeous! Love all the dimension, color and glittery accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swoon...I just adore your work!
    xx
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...