Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NEW ATC'S


This ATC didn't come out quite the way I planned but it is alright. I was trying to make a tree and didn't feel like cutting out a bunch of leaves so I used a punch with a small dot border. It is interesting anyways.


The theme of this one is supposed to be fire and ice. I tried to use colors to match the theme but that is about as good as it gets for my theme.
I haven't made any ATC's for a long time. This was fun! Hope my partner likes them.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Angela these are phenomenal! I really like the dots on the first one. The fire and ice is perfect with the blues and the red heart. Fantastic times two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    They're both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! gorgeous work!
    Thank you for the Follow!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...